Re: HOLY QURBANA AND MARRIAGE MIDI SONGS

  • Joykutty
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2009
      HOLY QURBANA AND MARRIAGE MIDI SONGS

      Reference is made SOCM Forum Digest No. 2929 dated April 21, 2009 item No. 3 by Mr. Saju Varghese. Please open http://www.indianchristianity.org and open Devotional Songs. You can see not only these songs, but most of our songs, listen from there. Even-though Mr. Saju Varghese has given his e-mail address, I like to publish in the forum for the future benefit of our members. In the same web site you can see most of the things about our Churches. Under the heading Orthodox worship you can see most of our useful books also.

      May God Bless You,
      With Prayers and Love
      Joykutty, Detroit
      Member ID# 0928