Re: Aerial Toll-Houses

  • Shinu Jesus Abraham
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23 8:35 AM
      Greetings to All

      Dear Mr. Mathew
      Let me share a few thoughts as per my limited understanding.
      Let us look at one bible verse – Jude chapter 1 verse 9: But even the archangel Michael, when he was disputing with the devil about the body of Moses, did not dare to bring a slanderous accusation against him, but said, "The Lord rebuke you!"

      The point we have to think is if the devil dare to dispute with the archangel of God about the body of one of His most favored one on earth, what can be our state?

      So definitely we do believe in the initial part of the theory. Are we doing anything to overcome that? Let us see our shortest, sweetest and our most dependant intersession prayer. Krupa Niranja Mariayame……Paapikalaaya Njagalkkuvendi…..NJAGALUDE MARANA SAMAYATHUM… Apekshichu Kollename, Amen.

      This is why SOC teaches us that we should not attend any prayers/ prayer meetings anywhere, where "Lords prayer" along with the intercession prayer to Mother Mary is not prayed. Our prayers are so rich and complete that anything removed will be only a partial / handicapped / incomplete or even wrong.

      The theory of 20 Ariel toll houses and its details reminds the very famous book "Paradesi Mokskayatra" and indeed is thought provoking. Beyond that to my belief it is not a subject of faith supported by Church or Bible.

      Requesting prayers
      Shinu Jesus Abraham
      Member id # 2908