Re: Thrikkunnathu Seminary

  • Mathew
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 16, 2009
      There is nothing going to happen except Akhanda Prarthana. And the new Orthodox Bishop rediculing our Bava for this action in a recent interview and revealing his future plans about Thrikkunnathu Seminary including starting a museum and something else etc. Our church leadership has to take immediate action and appoint some bishops in the seminary also. May be our Sevariose Thirumeny, because Thirumeni was previously served as the priest in the seminary also.

      Mathew
      4162
    • Rev. Fr. Jose Daniel
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 23, 2009
        Saturday is separated as the day for the departed faithuls, that is why Jesus Christ preached his Gospel to the departed. 1 Peter: Ch.4:6.In rememberance of the salvation for the departed Holy Mass should be celebrated. Those who are attending the Holy Mass are liable and shold be prepared for recieving the Holy Communion. The Holy Cmmunion in other words the body of Christ, is the bridegroom of the church,is physically present in the midst of the church-the bride, is not allowed to fast in His presence.

        Rev. Fr. Jose Daniel
      • Mathew
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 24, 2010
          I would like to get the updates from the moderators about Thrikkunnathu Seminary. As we all know, the Honorable Kerala High Curt ordered to form a committee to renovate the church. Was that happened? Who is going to pay the money for this purpose? What is the future plan after this renovation? If any of our church members wanted to donate the money for this purpose, where do we send the money? We all looking to get the regular updates on this issue. Thanks.

          Mathew