Re: Syriac Orthodox Palm Sunday procession in a town near Mosul

  • Anoop Mani
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2009
      Respected Sir,

      In this news it is written that the procession was conducted by Syriac Catholic rite. Where the mistake happenned ?

      Anoop
      From the Desk of Moderators.

      The original email we received from AINA said it as Syrian Orthodox. We
      published it as it is. We were also confused because the SOC Palm Sunday falls a week later. It seems that AINA site has now corrected it to Syriac Catholic. So it was an error on their part. However, we regret for publishing the mail without checking further.