Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1433 , Apr 2, 2009
      "Blessed is he who humbles himself in all things, for he will be exalted in all. For a man who for God's sake humble himself, and thinks meanly of himself, is glorified by God. The man who hungers and thirsts for God's sake, God will make drunk with His good things. And he who goes naked for God's sake is clad by Him in a robe of incorruption and glory. And he who becomes poor for His sake is consoled with His true riches."

      St. Isaac the Syrian.

      "Therefore, if food makes my brother stumble, I will never again eat meat, lest I make my brother stumble." 1 Corinthians 8:13
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1433 of 1433 , Jul 20 7:26 PM

        "... had the serpent been rejected, along with sin, they would have eaten of the Tree of Life, and the Tree of Knowledge would no longer have been withheld from them. From the latter they would have acquired infallible knowledge, while from the former they would have received immortal life. They would have acquired divinity in humanity. And had they thus acquired infallible knowledge and immortal life, they would have done so in this body."

           St. Ephrem the Syrian.

        "Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always. Remember the wonders he has done, his miracles, and the judgments he pronounced."  1 Chronicles 16:11-12

        Prayer Requests:

        AA and her kids
        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith