Easter Messages from Catholicose His Beatitude Aboon Mor Baselious Thomas I

  • His Beatitude Aboon Mor Baselious Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10 8:56 PM
      Date: 11-04-2009
      Felicitations

      We are blessed to renew the remembrances and the experiences of the Holy and redemptive passions of our Lord Jesus Christ. Let us praise the Lord. Let us self examine ourselves to purify ourselves from all filth and to enjoy the blessedness of peace, tranquility, and perfect happiness in life. The Apostles and the disciples were carried over to joy and bliss from dismay and sorrow by His resurrection. Likewise may the children of God who are experiencing distress and various burdens of life may also be blessed to enjoy the peace and harmony through this Easter.

      Appreciating the good works of the SOCM Forum, all its members are extended the best wishes of the Easter.

      Basalius Thomas I
      Catholicose