Audio / Video Easter messages of SOC Metropolitans in shubho and theshbuhto

  • SOCM Moderators
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11 8:53 AM
      Dear All

      Radio Malankara and Malankara Vision will be broadcasting Audio / Video Easter messages of following SOC Metropolitans.

      1. Mor Gregorios Joseph - Metropolitan of Kochi Diocese & Malankara Episcopal Synod Secretary
      2. Mor Geevarghese Athanasius - Assistant Metropolitan of Simhasana churches at Kunnamkulam & Environs and the Mor Ignatius Dayro at Manjinikkara
      3. Mor Aphrem Mathews - Auxiliary Metropolitan of Angmali-High Range Diocese

      The streaming will start at 22.30 hrs on Saturday (11/04/2009)(IST) and will be repeated several times until 00.00 hrs of Monday (IST), for our International listeners and viewers.

      Tuned in and be blessed

      "shubho" – Radio Malankara - http://radiomalankara.com/
      "theshbuhto" - Malankara Vision - http://malankaravision.com/

      In Our Lord's Love
      SOCM Moderators
    • Aju P Thomas Thomas
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 12 1:38 AM
        Thanks and same to our beloved H E Metropolitans
        Aju
        St Pauls Church
        Koodal
        Pathanamthitta