Good Friday Prayer - Manglish

  • George Varghese
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2009
      Which Prayer books your church use in your church. It is time to should insist on prayer books published by our church. Is any one have the Good Friday Prayer in Manglish(Seminary publication)

      George Maliyil
      ID# 4065
      From the desk of moderators

      English transliteration of the Hasho Friday prayers from
      the Malayalam translation published by late Mor Gewargis Gregorius
      (Perumpilly Thirumeni) (Mor Julius Seminary, 1995) on the link below

      http://sor.cua.edu/Liturgy/Hasho/GFMal20050502.pdf