Malankara Vision will be broadcasting video of Service of Washing the Feet

  • SOCM Forum Moderators
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2009
      Dear all,

      "Theshbuhto" - Malankara Vision http://malankaravision.com/ will be streaming the video of the Service of "Kalukazhukal" (Washing the Feet of Disciples) by H.E. Dr. Mor Coorilos Geevarghese of Niranam Diocese, celebrated at St. George Horeb Jacobite Syrian church, Chennithala in 2008.

      The streaming will start at 00.00 hrs on Thursday (9/4/09) (IST) and will be repeated several times until 00.00 hrs of Friday (IST), for our International viewers.

      Watch and be blessed.

      SOCM Moderators
    • SOCM Moderators