prayer requests - job transfer, lost wallet, losing weight

  • Joseph Yosuk Lee
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2009
      Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

      I know it is a little insane, but I have asked for a
      transfer within the Samsung Group. I am hoping to
      transfer to Samsung Techwin, Samsung SDI,
      Samsung Electronics, or Samsung LED. Since the
      world economy is in turmoil, this is not exactly the
      best time for a transfer. I am hoping that I can stay
      in the Suwon/Seoul area and not move to Busan or
      Daejeon since my girlfriend lives in the Seoul area.
      I told HR that I wanted to do a solar energy group.

      I think I lost my wallet in the Kangnam area or inside
      5100 or 63 bus from Seoul to Suwon. Please pray for
      me that I will find it.

      I need to lose weight or else I will not be able to live
      until the age of 60. Please pray for my health. I lost
      only 10kg or 20 pounds for the past 4 years and 3
      months. I need to lose more weight.

      Your Digital Jedi Knight in Christ,
      Joseph Yosuk Lee