Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1456 , Mar 26, 2009
      "Light and recollection come to the mind by way of reading the Scriptures. The words are those of the Holy Spirit, and they provide guidance to the readers. Let your reading be a preliminary to action, since you are a doer (cf. James 1:22)."

      St. John Climacus.

      "By this we know that we abide in Him, and He in us, because He has given us of His Spirit." 1 John 4:13
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1456 of 1456 , Aug 31

        "Sectarianism and fanaticism are based on securing the peace and survival of one's self. Christ came to shake the security of self, its peace and survival, in whole and in part. No matter how upset and annoyed we may be in the world, we are at peace with Him, and no matter how threatened we are by annihilation and death, our presence and existence are through Him till death and after death!"

           Fr. Matthew The Poor.

        "Be a father to orphans, and be like a husband to their mother; you will then be like a son of the Most High, and he will love you more than does your mother."  Sirach 4:10

        Prayer Requests:

        Daoud - Peace.
        Edith D.
        Christina P.