Re: Thrikkunnathu Seminary

  • Kurian Mannicherry
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 28, 2009
      All

      I have to agree to Shibin in this matter. Do something which will bring seminary back to us or forget about it, let Methran kakshi use it. It is useless to do occational/annual protest.

      Kurian Mannicherry
      1019
    • Cijoy Varghese
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 9, 2009
        DEAR ALL
        TRY TO GET THRIKUNNATH PALLI AS A MONUMENT UNDER ARCHEOLAGICAL DEPATMENT OF KERALA GOVT, CONSIDERING HISTORIC IMPORTANCE .ATLEAST THEY WILL KEEP THE PLACE PROPERLY & ANNUAL FIGHT WILL BE OVER

        Cijoy Varghese
        4067
      • Mathew
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 16, 2009
          There is nothing going to happen except Akhanda Prarthana. And the new Orthodox Bishop rediculing our Bava for this action in a recent interview and revealing his future plans about Thrikkunnathu Seminary including starting a museum and something else etc. Our church leadership has to take immediate action and appoint some bishops in the seminary also. May be our Sevariose Thirumeny, because Thirumeni was previously served as the priest in the seminary also.

          Mathew
          4162
        • Rev. Fr. Jose Daniel
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 23, 2009
            Saturday is separated as the day for the departed faithuls, that is why Jesus Christ preached his Gospel to the departed. 1 Peter: Ch.4:6.In rememberance of the salvation for the departed Holy Mass should be celebrated. Those who are attending the Holy Mass are liable and shold be prepared for recieving the Holy Communion. The Holy Cmmunion in other words the body of Christ, is the bridegroom of the church,is physically present in the midst of the church-the bride, is not allowed to fast in His presence.

            Rev. Fr. Jose Daniel
          • Mathew
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 24, 2010
              I would like to get the updates from the moderators about Thrikkunnathu Seminary. As we all know, the Honorable Kerala High Curt ordered to form a committee to renovate the church. Was that happened? Who is going to pay the money for this purpose? What is the future plan after this renovation? If any of our church members wanted to donate the money for this purpose, where do we send the money? We all looking to get the regular updates on this issue. Thanks.

              Mathew