CAINS WIFE

  • Joykutty
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2009
      When I was a small boy, while reading this portion in the H. Bible the same doubt aroused. While I grown and studied more books about H. Bible, like missing parts of Old-testaments, Bible History, etc., these doubts cleared.

      Of-course, a person while study with keen interest must have same variety doubts. When we see the whole H. Bible, most of the places they used to write only about male members. The same way the names of all children of Adam and Eve were not written.

      Both the boys of the Adam and Eve were married their own sisters. On those days it was not a sin. Now the rules and regulations are changed. When the new generation after one thousand years, we may see the new rules and laws and customs.

      God created Adam and from him he created Eve. God did not first create a woman. Therefore, the son of Eve did not have sex with her son. God planned everything before he does it. The same way Adam and Eve have equal son and daughters. So that they could multiply and the generation can create.

      However, it is nice to note that people are trying to read and study the H. Bible. I shall appreciate, if each and every one must read very carefully and make such questions in the future.

      May God Bless You,
      With Prayers and Love
      Joykutty, Detroit