Website of L.L Msabrono Nasiho Mor Koorilose Kuriakose

  • Apu Jose
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2009
      Dear moderators,

      I would like to appreciate the work you have put into designing the website. It was a great work.

      I would like to make a humble suggestion .In the 4th picture in the album of the website a picture of our blessed metropolitans and the LL Catholicos contains the pictures of 2 excommunicated metropolitans. They were excommunicated from the Holy Church for falling into the heresy of Vattasserian schism. They have been continually attacking the the Holy Church from that time until now. Please do remove them from picture. I do not know if we can remove just their pictures from that photo keeping the our blessed metropolitans pictures intact. If that cannot be done, at least write "excommunicated from the Holy Church due to schismatic activities " in brackets in the label of the picture were their name has been mentioned.

      One more suggestion please do upload the Kalpana of His Holiness Patriarch of Antioch and All the East which excommunicates these metropolitans from the Holy Church , so that the people can refer to it as an authentic document in the internet.

      With prayers,
      Apu jose
      4096
      From the desk of moderators

      We do understand the honorable member/s sentiments. History is a fact and it is history; we cannot re-write it or make our own his-story. As the member does suggest, we will give appropriate foot note on this photograph.

      Your dedication to the faith has given birth to this website http://morkoorilosekuriakose.org . This website is presently in its infancy and its further development and success will be entirely dependent on your feedback and encouragement. Hence we request all of you to give us your valuable comments and support us photos of Koorilose Thirumeni, biographical details, tributes and testimonies.