Anybody from Thuruthusserry Simhasana Church?

  • Sarun Maani Adukalil
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2009
      Shlomo
      Anybody in this forum from Thuruthusserry Simhasana Church?
      Please contact me at sarunmaani @ gmail. com or +91 97399 77140 (Bangalore)

      Regards,

      Sarun Maani Adukalil
      Bangalore
    • Rev. Fr.George V. Vayaliparambil
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 28, 2009
        Dear Sarun Maani

        Tell me, How I can help you. I am from Nedumbassery, I used to go Thuruthissery church from my childhood onwards. My father was the one of the right hand of our Bava when The Simhasana Church was rebuilt. and he was the convenor of THURUTHISSERY ASSOCIATION.
        Regards

        Fr. George Vayaliparambil