Re: Thrikunnathu seminary

  • A Member
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2009
      The very best suggestion ever published in this forum. This is to be done. It is meaningless in showing protest only on Jan 26th (Perunal day) and our bishops entering there on that day just for 5 minutes.

      If this suggestion is not practical, then forget Thrikunnathu seminary and keep away from the Seminary.

      Rgd
      A member
      (Name withheld by moderators as per the request of honorable member.)