Re: Is there any body from Arakkunam St George Church?

  • Binoy K P
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 12, 2009
      Dear Abheesh,

      I belong to Arakkunnam St Geroge'S  Chruch. Presently I'm employed  at Bangalore and attending services in St Mary's Cathedral Bangalore.

      regards
      Binoy
    • Mor Behanan Study Circle
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 13, 2009
        Hi brothers of Arakunnam St. George Church

        We have started a News site http://www.malankarasyriacvoice.com
        We would to like have participation from your church. Youth asssociation of ur church has been publishing a youth magazine which is said to be good one.

        We would like to publish it in our website if your are willing''

        Please send your magazine in pdf format and your parish fest details, photos of the church functions, historical documents, articles etc to editor.msv@...

        Mor Behanan Study Circle