A Monk of the Eastern Church

  • Mark Sedrak
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2009
      My child, I have so many things to tell you! I would like so
      much to speak with you, to reveal Myself to you! If only you would turn towards Me, be silent and listen to Me! But you give me so few opportunities to open My heart to you! Do you want to converse with Me? Even if it we only for a few minutes each day?

      When we listen to Jesus, we become accustomed very quickly to Hi voice. We become capable of perceiving , if I may venture to say so, the Savior´┐Żs tone, the style which is peculiar to Him.

      A Monk of the Eastern Church
      From:
      Jesus, A Dialogue with the Savior
      http://orthodoxbookstore.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=3931763