Re:Is there any body from Arakkunam St George Church?

  • Shaji Markose
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 12, 2009
      Abeesh,

      My name is Shaji and is from St.George Church Arakkunnam. Now I am in
      Houston and a member of St.Mary's Syrian Orthodox Church. How about you? Where do you live? My email is smarkose@...

      With prayers
      Shaji Markose
    • Binoy K P
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 12, 2009
        Dear Abheesh,

        I belong to Arakkunnam St Geroge'S  Chruch. Presently I'm employed  at Bangalore and attending services in St Mary's Cathedral Bangalore.

        regards
        Binoy
      • Mor Behanan Study Circle
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 13, 2009
          Hi brothers of Arakunnam St. George Church

          We have started a News site http://www.malankarasyriacvoice.com
          We would to like have participation from your church. Youth asssociation of ur church has been publishing a youth magazine which is said to be good one.

          We would like to publish it in our website if your are willing''

          Please send your magazine in pdf format and your parish fest details, photos of the church functions, historical documents, articles etc to editor.msv@...

          Mor Behanan Study Circle