Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1390 , Mar 9, 2009
      "By remembering Jesus and saying the Jesus Prayer we cultivate in our heart love for Jesus and His commandments. What is more blessed, what is more happy, what is more sweet than to contemplate always the most glorious, the most pleasant, and the most beloved Name of Jesus Christ, through Whom anything anyone asks of the Father and of Him Himself one receives without fail? 'Whatever you ask the Father in My Name, He may give it to you' (Jn. 15:16). And again, 'Whatever you ask in My Name, I will do it, that the Father may be glorified in the Son' (Jn. 14:13). What other thought and recollection is more graceful and divine than the thought and recollection of the salutary, divine, and fearful Name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, Whose Name is above every name and before Whom every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father' (Phil. 2:9- 11)."

      St. Nicodemos of the Holy Mountain.

      "Blessed is the man to whom the Lord does not impute iniquity, And in whose spirit there is no deceit. When I kept silent, my bones grew old." Psalms 32:2-3
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1390 of 1390 , May 19 7:59 PM

        CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

        "God's saints value more than any of us the great act of the redemption of mankind by God, the descent of the Son of God from heaven, His teaching, likewise, His sufferings, death, burial, resurrection, and ascension into heaven; for they spent all their lives in working out their own and others' salvation, sincerely, firmly, infallibly, with their whole hearts; for the sake of their own and others' salvation, they renounced themselves, fasted, prayed, watched, wrestled, labored in deed and word with their intellect and pen. But we do not understand how to value such great acts; we are cold, distracted, heedless, and are more occupied with the visible world and of its good, which are but smoke."

           St. John of Kronstadt.

        "Be pleased, O Lord, to deliver me; O Lord, make haste to help me!"  Psalm 40:13

        Prayer Requests:

        Scott Joshua J.
        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith