Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1456 , Mar 9, 2009
      "By remembering Jesus and saying the Jesus Prayer we cultivate in our heart love for Jesus and His commandments. What is more blessed, what is more happy, what is more sweet than to contemplate always the most glorious, the most pleasant, and the most beloved Name of Jesus Christ, through Whom anything anyone asks of the Father and of Him Himself one receives without fail? 'Whatever you ask the Father in My Name, He may give it to you' (Jn. 15:16). And again, 'Whatever you ask in My Name, I will do it, that the Father may be glorified in the Son' (Jn. 14:13). What other thought and recollection is more graceful and divine than the thought and recollection of the salutary, divine, and fearful Name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, Whose Name is above every name and before Whom every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father' (Phil. 2:9- 11)."

      St. Nicodemos of the Holy Mountain.

      "Blessed is the man to whom the Lord does not impute iniquity, And in whose spirit there is no deceit. When I kept silent, my bones grew old." Psalms 32:2-3
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1456 of 1456 , Aug 31

        "Sectarianism and fanaticism are based on securing the peace and survival of one's self. Christ came to shake the security of self, its peace and survival, in whole and in part. No matter how upset and annoyed we may be in the world, we are at peace with Him, and no matter how threatened we are by annihilation and death, our presence and existence are through Him till death and after death!"

           Fr. Matthew The Poor.

        "Be a father to orphans, and be like a husband to their mother; you will then be like a son of the Most High, and he will love you more than does your mother."  Sirach 4:10

        Prayer Requests:

        Daoud - Peace.
        Edith D.
        Christina P.