Re: Prayers and Offices for the Good Friday= Dukha Velliyazcha Namaskaram

  • Dr. Thomas Joseph
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 10, 2009
      Dear Mr. Mathew,

      Thanks for posting the reply to Mr. V.T. John. Please note that there is a later version on the SOR website. The URL is

      http://sor.cua.edu/Liturgy/Hasho/GFMal20050502.pdf

      I have replaced the former version with a document that has a link to the new document as well. But if you have already downloaded the previous version I recommend downloading the current version.

      Rgds,
      Thomas Joseph, Ph.D.
      ID 0202