Is there any body from Arakkunam St George Church?

  • Abeesh Jose
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 7, 2009
      Is there any body from Arakkunam St George Church?

      Abeesh Jose
    • Gleeson Baby
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 12, 2009
        Dear Abeesh,

        I am from Arakunnam St George Church

        Gleeson Baby

        In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Abeesh Jose wrote:

        > Is there any body from Arakkunam St George Church?
        >
        > Abeesh Jose

      • Rev. Fr. Babu Alias
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 12, 2009
          Dear Abeesh Jose,

          I am Fr. Babu Alias from St. George's Church Arakkunnam, Now, I am serving in St. Mary's Syrian Orthodox Church, Ireland. I wish to know more about you. I hope you will respond it. My mail ID is frbabualias@....

          With prayers,

          Fr. Babu Alias.
        • Shaji Markose
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 12, 2009
            Abeesh,

            My name is Shaji and is from St.George Church Arakkunnam. Now I am in
            Houston and a member of St.Mary's Syrian Orthodox Church. How about you? Where do you live? My email is smarkose@...

            With prayers
            Shaji Markose
          • Binoy K P
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 12, 2009
              Dear Abheesh,

              I belong to Arakkunnam St Geroge'S  Chruch. Presently I'm employed  at Bangalore and attending services in St Mary's Cathedral Bangalore.

              regards
              Binoy
            • Mor Behanan Study Circle
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 13, 2009
                Hi brothers of Arakunnam St. George Church

                We have started a News site http://www.malankarasyriacvoice.com
                We would to like have participation from your church. Youth asssociation of ur church has been publishing a youth magazine which is said to be good one.

                We would like to publish it in our website if your are willing''

                Please send your magazine in pdf format and your parish fest details, photos of the church functions, historical documents, articles etc to editor.msv@...

                Mor Behanan Study Circle