Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1437 , Mar 8, 2009
      "Those who have found grace through long, arduous practice of the ascetic life teach others to find it in the same way. They do not believe that there are some who through cognitive insight and fervent faith have by the mercy of God attained the state of grace in a short time... Led astray by ignorance and self-conceit they disparage such people, claiming that anything different from their own experience is delusion and not the operation of grace. They do not know that 'it is easy for God to enrich a poor man suddenly' (Eccles. 11:21)..."

      St. Gregory of Sinai.

      "I acknowledged my sin to You, And my iniquity I have not hidden. I said, I will confess my transgressions to the Lord, And You forgave the iniquity of my sin." Psalms 32:5
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1437 of 1437 , Jul 26

        "This is the Apostolic faith, the Orthodox faith, and the faith of the Fathers. Having this wonderful treasure, let us preserve it, let us keep it and let us also use it in such a way that this treasure becomes the victory of Christ in us and in His Church."

           St. Severus of Antioch.

        "My people have committed two sins: They have forsaken me, the spring of living water, and have dug their own cisterns, broken cisterns that cannot hold water."  Jeremiah 2:13

        Prayer Requests:

        AA and her kids
        MB - 7/28-30
        Emad