Re: Journey from Hinduism to Eastern Orthodoxy

  • Abraham Paul
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2009
      Dear Mr. Mathew,
      Thanks for passing on the link to find the book "On the Incarnation" by St. Athanasius. I was looking forward to read this very valuable jewel of Eastern Orthodoxy literature. I have downloaded and book marked it now for a detailed reading and future reference. Hope it will be useful for many others in this forum who are yet to read the book.

      Abraham Paul
      SOCM #3321