Re: Prayers and Offices for the Good Friday= Dukha Velliyazcha Namaskaram

  • Mathew G M
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6 11:52 PM
      Dear Mr V T John,
      Dr Thomas Joseph who is a member of this form has already done this english tranliteration and posted it on this forum almost four years ago. Please refer to message# 6045

      You can download the document from:
      http://sor.cua.edu/Liturgy/Hasho/GFMal20050316.pdf

      In Christ,
      Mathew G M
      # 0929

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, V T John wrote:

      > Greetings to everybody in the name of our Lord and Barekmor
      >
      > LL Geevarghese Mor Greegorios (Perumpally Thirumeni) has authored and published a book containing the prayers and offices for Good Friday

    • Dr. Thomas Joseph
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 10 7:59 PM
        Dear Mr. Mathew,

        Thanks for posting the reply to Mr. V.T. John. Please note that there is a later version on the SOR website. The URL is

        http://sor.cua.edu/Liturgy/Hasho/GFMal20050502.pdf

        I have replaced the former version with a document that has a link to the new document as well. But if you have already downloaded the previous version I recommend downloading the current version.

        Rgds,
        Thomas Joseph, Ph.D.
        ID 0202