Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1415 , Mar 4, 2009
      "The believing man is not one who thinks that God can do all things, but one who trusts that he will obtain everything he needs."

      St. John Climacus.

      "And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God." Romans 12:2
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1415 of 1415 , Jun 23 7:59 PM

        "Again, it is from the Scriptures that we learn how to travel on the road of virtuous conduct, for in them all the fine deeds of the just life are delineated. Just as one cannot see anything without light, for it is light that enables us to see, as it is written `By Thy light we see light,' similarly, without the light of the Scriptures we are unable to see God, Who is Light, or His justice, which is filled with light."

           Abba Martyrius.

        "All things are lawful for me, but all things are not helpful. All things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any."  1 Corinthians 6:12

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith
        Mina, I.