Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1435 , Mar 4, 2009
      "The believing man is not one who thinks that God can do all things, but one who trusts that he will obtain everything he needs."

      St. John Climacus.

      "And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God." Romans 12:2
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1435 of 1435 , Jul 22 7:19 PM

        "Blessed are you, drawer of ordinary water, who turned out to be a drawer of living water. You found the treasure, another Source, from Whom a flood of mercies flows. The spring had dried up, but it broke through to you and gave you to drink. He was poor, but He asked in order to enrich you. You left behind your pitcher, but you filled understanding and gave your people to drink. Blessed are you to whom He gave living water to drink, and you did not thirst again, as you said. For He called the truth 'living water,' since all who hear it will not thirst again. Blessed are you who learned the truth and did not thirst; for one is the Messiah and there are no more."

           St. Ephrem the Syrian.

        "When I am afraid, I will trust in you. In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to me?"  Psalm 56:3-4

        Prayer Requests:

        AA and her kids
        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith