Journey from Hinduism to Eastern Orthodoxy

  • Mathew G M
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2009
      A very interesting blog about the conversion experience from Hinduism to Eastern Orthodoxy.

      http://tinyurl.com/b6jkwa

      When I read this blog I felt ashamed about how little I know our Orthodox faith. We spend more time learing about vattipana case, samudaya case, seminary case, 1958 Supreme court judgement, 1995 judgement etc.

      The book 'On the Incarnation' by Mor Athanasious (Patriarch of Alexandria, whom we remember in the fifth thubden) that Anjali is referring to in her blog is available online. I have downloaded it and has started reading it.

      http://tinyurl.com/bf4cpv

      In Christ,
      Mathew G M
    • Abraham Paul
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 2009
        Dear Mr. Mathew,
        Thanks for passing on the link to find the book "On the Incarnation" by St. Athanasius. I was looking forward to read this very valuable jewel of Eastern Orthodoxy literature. I have downloaded and book marked it now for a detailed reading and future reference. Hope it will be useful for many others in this forum who are yet to read the book.

        Abraham Paul
        SOCM #3321