Books on Saints published

  • SOCM Moderators
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8 11:31 PM
      Dear All,

      Fr. (Dr.). Mani Rajan's fouth volume on Martyrs, Saints and Prelates of the Syrian Orthodox Church in Malayalam is published and available at our book shops. The first volume which was out of print is also published. For 50 or more copies you may contact Fr. Mani Rajan at 0481-2591312 or e-mail: frmanirajan@.... The cost per copy is Rs. 45/- The books are published by The Travancore Syriac Orthodox Publishers, Kottayam - 4.