My Condolence for passing away from us, Fr. C.V. Mathew, Chantium, Pandappillill

  • Jobi Joy
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2009
      Dear Moderator,

      I hope you know the news about Fr. C.V. Mathew, (98) Chantiam, Pandappillil. 58 years He was the Vicar of St. Mary's Church Pandapillil our church. He was the most senior priest in our Jacobite Church.

      My Condolence for passing of Fr. C.V. Mathew, Chantium, Pandappillill

      --
      Jobi Joy
    • Johnson Mannathoor
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 2009
        Kohaneik Aneeh ..............

        May our LORD greet our beloved Chantyathil Achen in heaven. Achan was a well known scholar and evangelist in our church. He inspired many through his speeches.

        With prayers

        Johnson Mannathoor.