Prayers and Offices for the Good Friday= Dukha Velliyazcha Namaskaram

  • V T John
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6 12:37 AM
      Greetings to everybody in the name of our Lord and Barekmor

      LL Geevarghese Mor Greegorios (Perumpally Thirumeni) has authored and published a book containing the prayers and offices for Good Friday
      ( Dukha Velliyazhcha Namaskaram ) but it is not being used in our churches outside Kerala as also in foreign countries for want of its transliteration in English Script. These churches are obliged to follow the prayers as per IOC as the transliteration thereof is awailable.

      I request the Forum to kindly consider the question of preparing the trnsliteration of the book by Perumpally Thirumeni immediately and making it awailable to all our churches outside Kerala aas also in foreign countries through internet

      With respectful reards and prayers for all of our people connected with SOCM Forum

      V T John
      ID 3085
    • Mathew G M
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 6 11:52 PM
        Dear Mr V T John,
        Dr Thomas Joseph who is a member of this form has already done this english tranliteration and posted it on this forum almost four years ago. Please refer to message# 6045

        You can download the document from:
        http://sor.cua.edu/Liturgy/Hasho/GFMal20050316.pdf

        In Christ,
        Mathew G M
        # 0929

        --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, V T John wrote:

        > Greetings to everybody in the name of our Lord and Barekmor
        >
        > LL Geevarghese Mor Greegorios (Perumpally Thirumeni) has authored and published a book containing the prayers and offices for Good Friday

      • Dr. Thomas Joseph
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 10 7:59 PM
          Dear Mr. Mathew,

          Thanks for posting the reply to Mr. V.T. John. Please note that there is a later version on the SOR website. The URL is

          http://sor.cua.edu/Liturgy/Hasho/GFMal20050502.pdf

          I have replaced the former version with a document that has a link to the new document as well. But if you have already downloaded the previous version I recommend downloading the current version.

          Rgds,
          Thomas Joseph, Ph.D.
          ID 0202