Re:Holy Qurbono CD or DVD of L.L Perumpilly Thirumeni

  • Prakash John
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2009
      Praise the Lord,

      I am Prakash John from Ahmedabad,

      I am also looking for this CD/DVD.  If this is a prized product/publication, I shall pay for the same if sent to me by VPP at my following address;  Else, if you can mail the file, we will burn the CD, from the System itself and play as and when we feel the need.

      The fact is that if we can have such a CD/DVD at home, playing the same for a full family viewing will add to the spirituality and  for the younger generation it will be an opportunity to learn and have more insight into the rights and rituals our Great Fathers have have been performing and connect themselves to the root of our Religion and its practices.

      Hope, all concerned would appreciate my view and make it possible for us to have the Holy Qurbono CD/VCD as an invaluable treasure at our home.

      In Prayers, for the all our brothern on Earth/in the Universe !!!

      P. John

      My Postal Address:

      Prakash John
      A/1 Amidhara Society
      Nr. Bopal Village
      Ahmedabad 380 058

      (c) 09898 168 027
    • Rev. Fr. Sabu Thomas
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2009
        Dear All,

        Contact Mor julious book centre at St.Joseph Cathedral Kottayam. Ask for Manojachen the bookstall manager, he will help you. They are selling this.

        Address:

        St.Joseph's Cathedral
        L.B.Sastri Road,
        Kottayam-686 001, Kerala, India.