Holy Qurbono CD or DVD of L.L Perumpilly Thirumeni

  • Jeril Jacob
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2009
      Dear SOCM Moderators,

      I could watch Holy Qurbono celebrated by L.L Perumpilly Mor Gregorious Geevarghese on 1994 sep 11th at St. Mary's Syrian Orthodox Church , Los Angeles on the 8 days lent feast broadcasted through Malankara Vision (http://www.malankaravision.com) .

      Thank you for broadcasting this, as its really difficult to get a good audio/video quality Qurbono of Perumpilly thirumeni today.

      I wish to have a copy of the CD or DVD of the same for me. Can you please help me for this? I can transfer the amount that is necessary for this including all costs to the Bank a/c you specify. If this is possible, is it possible to courier it to the address below after the money is transferred ? (Address and contact details are withheld by moderators)

      Awaiting your response regarding this,

      Yours in Christ,
      Jeril Jacob
      -- ----------
      From the desk of moderators

      We forwarded your request and contact details to the concerned authority. They will contact you directly on this subject.
    • Prakash John
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2009
        Praise the Lord,

        I am Prakash John from Ahmedabad,

        I am also looking for this CD/DVD.  If this is a prized product/publication, I shall pay for the same if sent to me by VPP at my following address;  Else, if you can mail the file, we will burn the CD, from the System itself and play as and when we feel the need.

        The fact is that if we can have such a CD/DVD at home, playing the same for a full family viewing will add to the spirituality and  for the younger generation it will be an opportunity to learn and have more insight into the rights and rituals our Great Fathers have have been performing and connect themselves to the root of our Religion and its practices.

        Hope, all concerned would appreciate my view and make it possible for us to have the Holy Qurbono CD/VCD as an invaluable treasure at our home.

        In Prayers, for the all our brothern on Earth/in the Universe !!!

        P. John

        My Postal Address:

        Prakash John
        A/1 Amidhara Society
        Nr. Bopal Village
        Ahmedabad 380 058

        (c) 09898 168 027
      • Rev. Fr. Sabu Thomas
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 4, 2009
          Dear All,

          Contact Mor julious book centre at St.Joseph Cathedral Kottayam. Ask for Manojachen the bookstall manager, he will help you. They are selling this.

          Address:

          St.Joseph's Cathedral
          L.B.Sastri Road,
          Kottayam-686 001, Kerala, India.