Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1365 , Feb 24, 2009
      "Above all this, we have been given humility, which watches over all the virtues and is that great holy strength with which God clothed Himself when He came into the world. Humility is the rampart of the virtues, the treasury of works, the saving armor and the cure for every wound. When they made the fine linens, the gold, and all the fittings of the Tabernacle, they covered them with sackcloth. Humility is least among men, but precious and glorious before God. If we acquire it we shall trample the whole force of the enemy underfoot. It is said, 'Whom shall I consider, if not the humble and meek?'"

      St. Pachomius.

      "For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace." Romans 8:6
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1365 of 1365 , Apr 14 7:08 PM

        CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

        "The believing man is not one who thinks that God can do all things, but one who trusts that he will obtain everything he needs."

           St. John Climacus.

        "Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."  Isaiah 41:10

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith
        J. De Ramos - Stage 1 Leukemia.