Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1349 , Feb 24, 2009
      "Above all this, we have been given humility, which watches over all the virtues and is that great holy strength with which God clothed Himself when He came into the world. Humility is the rampart of the virtues, the treasury of works, the saving armor and the cure for every wound. When they made the fine linens, the gold, and all the fittings of the Tabernacle, they covered them with sackcloth. Humility is least among men, but precious and glorious before God. If we acquire it we shall trample the whole force of the enemy underfoot. It is said, 'Whom shall I consider, if not the humble and meek?'"

      St. Pachomius.

      "For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace." Romans 8:6
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1349 of 1349 , Mar 12 7:14 PM

        "Continually take careful note of your inner intention: watch carefully which way it inclines, and discover whether it is for God and for the sake of goodness itself and the benefit of your soul that you practice stillness or psalmodize or read or pray or cultivate some virtue."

           St. Gregory of Sinai.

        "Let the hearts of those rejoice who seek the Lord! Seek the Lord and His strength; Seek His face evermore! Remember His marvelous works which He has done, His wonders, and the judgments of His mouth."  Psalm 105:3-5

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith
        J. De Ramos - Stage 1 Leukemia.