Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1368 , Feb 24, 2009
      "Above all this, we have been given humility, which watches over all the virtues and is that great holy strength with which God clothed Himself when He came into the world. Humility is the rampart of the virtues, the treasury of works, the saving armor and the cure for every wound. When they made the fine linens, the gold, and all the fittings of the Tabernacle, they covered them with sackcloth. Humility is least among men, but precious and glorious before God. If we acquire it we shall trample the whole force of the enemy underfoot. It is said, 'Whom shall I consider, if not the humble and meek?'"

      St. Pachomius.

      "For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace." Romans 8:6
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1368 of 1368 , Apr 19 7:52 PM

        CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

        "Long ago, the wily one cast his weapon and wounded Adam and killed him; Indeed, he completely destroyed the weak man. But now, even if he struck the bodies of the noble men, he did not destroy their spirits. He persuaded the first-created man to fall by words, but not even by deeds, the noble ones. Bewitching the former, he made promises; he made offers to the latter: For Adam, the making of a god; for the martyrs, honor. He offers what he does not have; he suggests bestowing things not in his authority. Therefore, saints, having shattered his scheme, You gained crowns."

           St. Romanos the Melodist.

        "And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."  Matthew 10:28

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith
        Mina, I.