Community Website :JacobiteOnline.com

  • Nibu M John
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2009
      Jacobite Syrian Christian Online (jacobiteonline.com) a new venture of
      JacobiteSyrianChurch.org. It aim to bring our church members together
      in an Online Community where they can discuss day to day affairs of our
      church. Here you can find the important days like dhukarono, Lent days,
      Palli Perunals and many more. Hope it will help our members those who
      are abroad to find nearest Church or Congregation. So they can remain
      in our tradition and true faith of Syrian Orthodox Church.

      By registering with JSC Online you can access the members area were you
      can write blogs, Submit your web links and see the list of other JSC
      Online Registered members. You can contact with all registered members
      through JSC Online Private Messaging System.

      If you like this site then you can recommend JSC Online to your Syrian
      Orthodox friends and they can also join our Community.

      So Join and let others to Join the JSC Online to build a new community
      of Jacobite Syrian Church Online.....

      Nibu M John
      www.jacobiteonline.com