Re: Suvaneer St. Mary's JSOC Sharjah

  • Paulose Varkey
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2009
      Dear souvenir editor,
      I like to communicate you personally. I am in USA, please send me your personal email and phone number as early as possible.

      Thanks
      Paulose Varkey
      # 2358
      Editor
      Deepam magazine
    • Bijoy Oommen
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 27, 2009
        Dear Mr. Paulose Varkey

        Myself Bijoy Oommen from Sharjah, do let me know how can I help you,
        eventhough I am not the editor, I can get the required informantion

        Bijoy
        bijoyoommen@...
        Id 4022