St Mary's Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church-Adelaide

  • Shibu Paul
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2009
      We cordially invite you and your family to join the Holy Mass on 28
      February 2009.

      Date : 27th February 2009 Friday.
      Time : 7.30 pm

      After the evening prayer there will be time for Confession.

      Holy Qurbana :

      Date : 28th February 2009 Saturday.
      Time : Prayer starts at 7.30 am followed by Holy Qurbana at 8.00 am.
      Venue : St. Mary & St. Bishoy Coptic Orthodox Church,
      18 Goldfinch Ave,
      COWANDILLA, SA 5033.

      Please visit our web site http://stmaryschurchadelaide.org to view
      Thirumeni's visit and Christmas Carols photos.

      Please forward this e-mail to your friends. If you know any new
      comers to Adelaide, please inform them as well.

      Gemmy Varghese 0421 885 214 ; 8445 7989 or
      Kuruvilla Mathew (Moncy) 0422 140023 ; 7225 1667

      For
      St Mary's Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church, Adelaide.
      Biju Joseph
      Posted by Shibu Paul