Re: Send News, Articles, Photos etc from your parish to publish in our News Site

  • Mor Behenan Study Circle
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 24, 2009
      Dear Dany,

      We are very much thankful to you for offering your whole hearted help.

      One thing we would like to make clear is that this initiative is not
      aimed at any financial gains. Its purely aimed at equipping our
      people with right information about our church, church activities,
      faith and all those kind of things. We are also trying hard to make
      this initiative a grant success.

      Expecting your co operation in the future also.

      We will make sure maximum news about our church is reaching our
      faithful.

      Thanks & Regards,
      Team MSV,

      Promoted by Mor Behenan Study Circle

      PS: Expecting the full support from all the readers in sending the
      news, articles and photos. Use editor.msv@...