Invitation - consecration ceremony St. James Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church

  • Rev. Fr. Paulose Puthiyamadathil
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2009
      Invitation

      The consecration ceremony of the new church building for St. James Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church - Doha, under the Holy Apostolic see of His Holiness Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas, the prince Patriarch of Antioch and all the East, will God willing be conducted on 26the February 2009 at 6:00 PM at the Abu Hamour / Mesaineer church complex area.

      We cordially solicit your esteemed presence and prayers on this occasion which will be blessed by H.H Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas in presence of our diocese Bishop H.E Geevargis Mor Athanasius & Bishop H.E Joseph Mor Gregarious (Secretary of the Holy Episcopal Synod), Patriarchal Ministry delegates and Principal guests.

      Fr. Paulose Puthiyamadathil
      Vicar & President
      For Church Committees
      http://www.socmnet.org/invitations/StJamesQatar_Invitation.jpg