Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1433 , Feb 19, 2009
      "The energy of grace is the power of spiritual fire that fills the heart with joy and gladness, stabilizes, warms and purifies the soul, temporarily stills our provocative thoughts, and for a time suspends the body's impulsions. The signs and fruits that testify to its authenticity are tears, contrition, humility, self-control, silence, patience, self-effacement and similar qualities, all of which constitute undeniable evidence of its presence."

      St. Gregory of Sinai.

      "Beloved, if our heart does not condemn us, we have confidence toward God. And whatever we ask we receive from Him, because we keep His commandments and do those things that are pleasing in His sight." 1 John 3:21-22
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1433 of 1433 , Jul 20 7:26 PM

        "... had the serpent been rejected, along with sin, they would have eaten of the Tree of Life, and the Tree of Knowledge would no longer have been withheld from them. From the latter they would have acquired infallible knowledge, while from the former they would have received immortal life. They would have acquired divinity in humanity. And had they thus acquired infallible knowledge and immortal life, they would have done so in this body."

           St. Ephrem the Syrian.

        "Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always. Remember the wonders he has done, his miracles, and the judgments he pronounced."  1 Chronicles 16:11-12

        Prayer Requests:

        AA and her kids
        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith