Suvaneer St. Mary's JSOC Sharjah

  • MOR BEHNAN STUDY CIRCLE
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 22, 2009
      Suvaneer St. Mary's JSOC Sharjah

      http://malankarasyriacvoice.com/Suvaneer%20SMJSOC/Suvaneer.htm

      MOR BEHNAN STUDY CIRCLE
    • Paulose Varkey
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 26, 2009
        Dear souvenir editor,
        I like to communicate you personally. I am in USA, please send me your personal email and phone number as early as possible.

        Thanks
        Paulose Varkey
        # 2358
        Editor
        Deepam magazine
      • Bijoy Oommen
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 27, 2009
          Dear Mr. Paulose Varkey

          Myself Bijoy Oommen from Sharjah, do let me know how can I help you,
          eventhough I am not the editor, I can get the required informantion

          Bijoy
          bijoyoommen@...
          Id 4022