Phone number of Fr Sibu Paul Vevdrappilly

  • Abin Jopaul
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14, 2009
      If Possible send me the phone number of Fr Sibu Paul Vevdrappilly St George Jocobite Ssyrian Orthdox Church, Melbourne, Australia.

      With Pray,
      Paulose.
    • Babu Jacob Nadayil
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 16, 2009
        Dear Brother Paulose,

        This is the phone number of Rev.Fr.Sebu Vendarappallil at Melbourne,
        Australia: 613-947-13139 If you get hold of dear Achen(my friend)
        please request to pray for me too. Thanks.

        Best regards.

        Babu Jacob Nadayil