Re: teshbuhto - Malankara Vision - officially launched

  • Cijoy Varghese
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 14, 2009
      Our T.V channel & Radio is a wonderfull experience if you want any support in Kochi pls feel free to contact me.

      Cijoy Varghese
      From the desk of moderators

      Dear Cijo
      Shlomo
      Thanks for the kind words and support. Our station directors will contact you in short time.
      Be with us and be part of us
    • Dr. Saji Abraham
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 15, 2009
        Dear all,

        Thank you and Congratulations for all those who have worked behind the
        curtain to make our Internet TV and Radio a reality. I enjoyed listening to the speeches from Manjinikkara. I felt like sitting there and listening.

        Good streaming and without interruptions. These types of innovative ideas will make our church more visible globally and helps hundreds of believers to get their 'daily bread of gospel' especially in Middle East

        Dr. Saji Abraham Chirathalattu
        Bahrain