teshbuhto – Malankara Vision – officially launched

  • SOCM Moderators
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 13, 2009
      Feb 13, 2009, Manjinikkara: Today at a grand public meeting held at
      Manajanikkara in connection with the 77th Dukarono of St. Ignatius
      Elias III at Manjinikkara Dayaro, the internet TV of the Malankara
      Jacobite Syriac Orthodox Church, "teshbuhto" – Malankara Vision,
      http://malankaravision.com promoted by http://www.SOCMNet.org was officially inaugurated by Apostolic Delegate of the Patriarch of Antioch His Eminence Mor Severios Malki Morad, Patriarchal-Vicariate of Jerusalem & Jordan.

      Those who are interested in supporting this unique project may kindly
      do so by providing the promoters with more video recordings of Syriac
      Orthodox worship, songs of different occasions and spiritual talks of
      our prelates, clergy and church recognized lay ministers.

      In Our Lord's Love
      SOCM Moderators.
    • Cijoy Varghese
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 14, 2009
        Our T.V channel & Radio is a wonderfull experience if you want any support in Kochi pls feel free to contact me.

        Cijoy Varghese
        From the desk of moderators

        Dear Cijo
        Shlomo
        Thanks for the kind words and support. Our station directors will contact you in short time.
        Be with us and be part of us
      • Dr. Saji Abraham
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 15, 2009
          Dear all,

          Thank you and Congratulations for all those who have worked behind the
          curtain to make our Internet TV and Radio a reality. I enjoyed listening to the speeches from Manjinikkara. I felt like sitting there and listening.

          Good streaming and without interruptions. These types of innovative ideas will make our church more visible globally and helps hundreds of believers to get their 'daily bread of gospel' especially in Middle East

          Dr. Saji Abraham Chirathalattu
          Bahrain