Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1438 , Feb 10, 2009
      "It is not the clever, the noble, the polished speakers, or the rich who win, but whoever is insulted and forbears, whoever is wronged and forgives, whoever is slandered and endures, whoever becomes a sponge and mops up whatever they might say to him. Such a person is cleansed and polished even more. He reaches great heights. He delights in the theoria of mysteries. And finally, it is he who is already inside paradise, while still in this life."

      Elder Joseph the Hesychast.

      "We are confident, yes, well pleased rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord." 2 Corinthians 5:8
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1438 of 1438 , Jul 27

        "When he saw the great lawlessness of men, and the great love of God for man, The prophet Elijah was provoked and angered And cast pitiless words at the God of great pity, saying `Make Thy anger felt against those who now disregard Thee, most just Judge.' But in no way did he change the heart of the good Lord for the chastisement of those who had scorned Him; for always He awaits the repentance of all men, The only Friend of Man."

           St. Romanos the Melodist.

        "Do not wear yourself out to get rich; have the wisdom to show restraint."  Proverbs 23:4

        Prayer Requests:

        AA and her kids
        MB - 7/28-30
        Emad