Jacobites in Boston area looking for Jacobite members to form a church

  • SOCM Moderators
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2009
      Dear Members,

      Our Malankara Jacobite Syriac Orthodox community living in the New
      England area is looking for forming a church based in
      Boston, MA. As you know, Boston is a center for higher education with
      so many elite universities, colleges and Institutes present. Moreover, many hospitals, companies and industries present around Boston, make this location an attractive place for immigration and future settlement.
      We have a lot of members present around this area but without our own
      church. We have a Knanaya church in Boston, who currently helps with
      the spiritual needs of the Jacobite faithful here. With the help of
      the St. Stephen's Knanaya church in Boston, our members are planning
      to form a Jacobite church in the coming future. Most of our members
      here are not in contact with each other because of the lack of a
      Jacobite church. We request every one to inform your Jacobite friends
      and families who are living near Boston area to contact the
      moderators of this forum to help organizing the church. If they need
      any more information please contact the following e mail address:
      socm-forum-owner@yahoogroups.com with the subject "Jacobite Church in
      Boston"

      People living in the states of Massachusetts, Connecticut (north), Rhode Island, and New Hampshire are encouraged to contact moderators of this forum.

      Thanking you,

      Moderators,
      SOCM Forum