State of unborn children of Christian parents

  • Apu Jose
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2009
      Dear readers,

      I would be very much obliged if anybody could clear my following doubts.

      1. What happens to children who are born dead (unbaptised) to Christian perents? Will they be in Parudisa, swargam , Pathalam or Narakam?

      2. Is it okay to pray for their souls?

      3. Is it okay to say anneda kurbana for them? If it is okay , what name do you give for praying in the Holy Qurbana?

      4. Can we celebrate their orma divasam?

      Please list the relevent Bible verses and quotations from the Church fathers if any.

      With prayers,
      Apu Jose
      Bhubaneswar