ANNIVERSARY FEAST CELEBRATIONS

  • Rev. Fr. Mathai Varkey Puthukkunnathu
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2009
      "THE MEMORY OF THE JUST IS BLESSED" Proverbs 10:7

      ST. IGNATIUS ELIAS III SYRIAN ORTHODOX CHURCH, INC.
      (Under the Holy Apostolic See of Antioch and All the East)
      169 McConnell Drive
      Lawrenceville, Georgia 30045

      ANNIVERSARY FEAST CELEBRATIONS

      Dearly beloved in Christ,

      We are very happy to announce the Anniversary Feast and the 77th
      Blessed Memorial Day Celebrations of our Patron, Patriarch Saint
      Ignatius Elias III (Omalloor Bava) on February 14th and 15th
      2009. We cordially invite your presence and prayers to grace the
      solemn occasion.

      Sincerely in Christ,
      Rev. Fr. Mathai Varkey Puthukkunnathu – Vicar
      770-277-6195 – Padhiri@...

      Dr. Thomas Alexander – Secretary
      678-442-0094 - Talex64@...

      Mr. George Melathe – Treasurer